Category : Freeware : music software ...
A free audio editor and sound recorder (it is processing and recording sounds to WAV and MP3 files). This software has functions for music edit, produce loops, analyze, record and batch convert. It can works with some music files in one windows. Light alternative for CoolEdit and Audacity.
- All standasrd audio editing functions: cut, copy, paste, paste mix, paste replace/insert, paste to new file, trim/crop, delete and undo.
- Wavosaur supports ASIO driver protocol.
- It works with multichannel WAV files.
- It has different processing functions: mute, channel convert (stereo-mono and vice versa), insert silence, change voice volume, normalize level, fade in/out.
- Some additional options: resample, vocal removal, auto-trim, silence remover, interpolate.
- Sound recoreder which records from soundcard input (line in or microphone input).
- Resampling in real time.
- Wavosaur reads WAV, MP3, AIF, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, AU/SND, ADPCM Dialogic vox, Akai S1000 sample, Amiga 8svx and 16svx, wavpack.
- Program runs as portable version.
- Real time effect processing.
- VST plugins supports.
- Skins supports.
Wavosaur runs on all Windows versions.
It has only circa 0,5 MB but it is powerful.
Producer (Wavosaur Team) / Get it: download
Size: 225 KB / Licence: Freeware - Donationware