Category : Freeware : Graphic software ...
A software to view and convert graphic files, really simple to use! Support of more than 400 graphics formats! It's free, so do not hesitate.
You can use XnView
to simple graphic edit
. It reads about 400 graphic file formats, among others "exotic" formats, i.e. MNG
(animated PNG). More-over it can export images to about 50 different graphic file formats.
Producer (XnView) / Get it: download
- Multipage TIFF, animated GIF and animated ICO support.
- Image IPTC and EXIF metadata are supported.
- EXIF auto rotation support.
- IPTC editing.
- It has versions for other systems: for Linux and for BSD OS too.
- Simple modifications. Resize, rotate, crop support. Lossless rotate and crop (JPEG) support, adjust brightness, auto levels, contrast, modify number of colors, etc.
- In XnView you can apply filters (blur, average, emboss, etc) and effects (lens, wave, etc).
- Fullscreen mode (keyboard shortcut: CTRL+F).
- Slide show with effects.
- Batch convert and batch rename function.
- Create web gallery easily.
- Screen capture option.
- Create contact Sheet.
- Create or edit Multi-page file (TIFF, DCX, LDF).
- It supports TWAIN and WIA (Windows Image Acquisition).
- Print support.
- Drag and Drop support.
- Compare image side by side.
- Filmstrip layout.
- 44 languages support.
- No spyware, nor malware.
Size: 4,4 MB / Licence: Freeware for private non-commercial, educational use and non-profit organization